Friday, September 4, 2009

Winner of Humble Pie Blog Hop #3!

Good morning! Just a quick post to reveal the winner of my prize from the hop (a card kit)! Drumroll please.........the winner (chosen by random.org ) is #2 Lisa!!! So Lisa, if you would like to email me your info, I will get your prize out in the mail! (my email address can be found in my profile)

Sadly, I have not heard back from either of my first two winners...one was for the Chrysanthemum Fairy stamp and the other was for some printed images with some extra goodies. However, this is happy for those of you whose name was not picked because I am drawing new names (again, by random.org). So the new winner of the Chrysanthemum Fairy stamp is...Nitabugg! The new winner of the printed images is....Lisa! Wow Lisa, way to go! You will be getting two prizes! Now ladies, make sure to email me before September 11, 2009 or I will be drawing new names AGAIN! I know I would hate to lose out on blog candy! (especially since I have never won any!!)

Thanks to all who played, and I hope you will keep stopping by to visit...I love company! I'll be posting a new card this weekend as part of my guest DT term with The Town Scrapper, and this image from CC Designs is adorable! See you then!

Have a wonderful day!

Melanie

No comments: