Friday, February 26, 2010

Lot's of Things Happening at The Town Scrapper!

Happy Friday!! I don't have a card to share with you today, however I have several things to let you know about. My goodness there is a lot going on at The Town Scrapper lately...the BIGGEST news of all is something I can't quite tell you yet...however, it is very exciting so make sure to stay tuned!!

1. Have you hopped on over the The Humble Pie blog?? Every Friday we post a new challenge. This week, you are challenged to make an easel card! I love making these cards, as they display an image so beautifully! There was a fantastic tutorial posted earlier this week on the blog by Baker Lisa, so check it out and play along! We have several prizes up for grabs: One lucky winner will be the happy owner of a fantastic new Whiff of Joy stamp that Phebe currently has at The Town Scrapper. Another lucky stamper will win "Sitting Ellie" from Humble Pie stamps. Finally, each and every participant in this week's challenge will be emailed the digital image of "Angel Maggie" from Humble Pie stamps.

2. Sadly, our guest Baker Bonnie is finishing up her guest term with us. She has made some fantastic projects, so make sure to stop by and leave her some love!

3. On a happier note, our other guest Baker Zoe is staying on with us! Make sure to leave her some love too!!

As I said before, stay tuned for more exciting news from The Town Scrapper. You can find Phebe's contact information on her blog!!

See you back tomorrow!

Melanie

1 comment:

Artist said...

Great blog, I like the color. As being synesthete I live a life in colors. Synesthesia means that I see colors when I see words and numbers.I transform this in paintings of names and birthdays.