Tuesday, May 11, 2010

DING DING DING...We have a Winner!!

For all of you who participated in the Wags 'n Whiskers Blog Hop this past weekend, we now have our winners!! Four DT members were randomly picked to draw a winner from their comments, and your's truly was one of them!! Yay! So, without further ado the lucky winner of two brand new May Release Wags 'n Whiskers stamps from my blog is.....




Congrats!! Please contact Nikki at nichola.fairbairn@googlemail.com to claim your prize!

Remember...there are three other winners from three other DT blogs! So, for a complete list of winners from our Blog Hop, check over at the Wags 'n Whiskers blog. You can purchase Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps here.

Have a fantastic day and happy stamping!

Blessings,

Melanie

1 comment:

sammi said...

OMG I can't beleive I won! Wow! Thanks so much! I'm so excited! I already sent an email! Thanks, again!