Monday, August 16, 2010

Some Monday News

Good morning! I hope your week is off to a great start. I would like to take a moment to express my appreciation to all of you who stopped by my blog this weekend for a visit. Your sweet comments mean so much me! During the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog Hop yesterday, I had posted a card made by my daughter Ainsleigh. She always has such fun preparing cards for the hops, and she puts so much work into them. I thought you might like to know a little about my daughter since she is sometimes a"special guest" here on my blog. Ainsleigh is ten years old and will be going into Grade 5 this September. She is very passionate about dance, and studies both ballet (currently grade III Cecchetti) and highland dancing. She also absolutely LOVES anything to do with art. This summer she has spent a lot of her free time with a sketchbook in hand. My husband and I have been amazed by the progress in her skill level!! She is becoming quite the artist...perhaps I'll post one of her drawings sometime soon. Most of the drawings she works on are in the Manga style. The comments you all left for her put such a big smile on her face. Thank you so very much!

I wanted to remind you of some BLOG CANDY that I currently have open. You can read THIS post for the details...the prize is three Crissy Armstrong digital images of your choice!! Thanks again to Crissy for donating this wonderful candy!

There are still some spots open for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Krafty Day on September 25, 2010 in London, Ontario...but they are going fast! If you were thinking of attending, make sure to register soon! I have a link in my sidebar for this event...or you can click HERE for more details! I am so excited for this event and look forward to meeting everybody!

We have a fantastic release coming up this week at Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps...I'm so excited for these new images as they are so gorgeous!!! The sneak peeks begin this Wednesday and the stamps will officially be available for purchase on Friday...we're also planning a great blog hop for that day, so mark your calenders! How would you like to win yourself the entire new release??? Read THIS post to find out how!



I hope you all have a fantastic Monday, and I hope to see you on Wednesday morning with my first Wags 'n Whiskers sneak peek!!

Blessings,

Melanie

No comments: