Sunday, October 16, 2011

Krafty Day 2011 Commemorative Stamp!! (a special limited time online offer!)

KRAFTY DAY is finally  here!!


As many of you probably know, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is putting on a fantastic event today with all the local stampers and scrappers!! Since most of our online friends aren't able to join us, except in spirit, we thought we'd do something special!!

The attendees of Krafty Day will enjoy a lovely KKS tote bag filled with goodies and one of those goodies is a special commemorative stamp, created especially for the event!! It's called "Best Friends"! Well, how would YOU like to get one too?!! Beginning today and running only until Friday, October 21st, each and every order over $75 before shipping and taxes will receive this stamp for FREE!! So pop on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Online Store for a little retail therapy. :)


Here's a card I made with the "Best Friends" stamp...and that great sentiment courtesy of The Beatles comes with it. :) 




And the close up:






Please visit the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog to see what some of my fellow Krafty Girls have created with the "Best Friends" stamps.


***Krafty Girl Guest Designer Contest***

Did you see the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge post yesterday?? Yesterday marked our 100th KKS Challenge!!! This month also marks Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' SECOND BIRTHDAY!!! Can you believe it?? So we're doing something special to mark the occasion!
Have you ever wanted to be a Krafty Girl?? Well, here's your chance to show it!! Our challenge for this week is to USE YOUR FAVOURITE KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMP! Just make a creation featuring one of your fave KKStamps and link it up on the KKStamps blog. Then, leave a message in the comment section telling us that you're applying for the job! The winner will receive a package of new release stamps and will be joining us for the challenges and krafty peeks for the month of December!! (You can still play along if you're not applying to be a Krafty Girl and we'll have our regular weekly winner.) This guest designer contest will be open until October 31, 2011 so you have lots of time to get inky and submit those Krafty projects! 

Well that's it for me today folks...I'm off to Krafty Day!! 

Blessings,

Melanie

Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "Best Friends" and sentiment
Ink: Memento, Copics, Distress Ink
Embellishments: Ribbon
Tools: MFT die

7 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Have fun at Krafty Day, Melanie! Your card is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Wish I could be there to see in person how you do 'it'! :)

Tracey said...

Awesome card Melanie!! Your colouring is so gorgeous as always and I just love this image!!
I wish I was there with you all! I hope you are having an amazing day!!

Heidi Brawley said...

omg this stamp is adorable. love your card too. i sooo wish i could of gone this year. I had several bad things happpen that I had to use my savings money for. I had even gotten my passport card back in time to go. That just totally rubbed it in my face about it more. ugh!!! Will plan for next year though. Hugs!!

Unknown said...

Aww wow this new image is sooo sweet, and your card is fabulous.. wish I was there with you all. Have fun at the Krafty Day xxx

Sharon Caudle said...

Melanie, this card is amazing, and your coloring just blows my socks off!! I imagine you had an absolute blast! Maybe one of these days I'll get to attend!
hugs, Sharon

Creative Tara said...

Oooh, great card with an adorable image... love the Beatles and that song especially! Your colouring is amazing, as always!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I think I will have to have this stamp. Patty