Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fantastic New Finds at SCACD!

Hey friends! I've been kind of MIA on my blog due to an injury that has required me to take a bit of time off from my regular activities...other than work. :(  However, I have been getting back to my craft room and am gearing up for a busy week of posting! I will be sharing a card later this week featuring one of the newly released stamps from the "Fairylicious" collection available exclusively at SCACD. In the meantime, I hope you have been keeping up to date with the creative endeavors of the talented SCACD design team members over at the Store Blog.

Although I don't have a card for today, I though I would be a total enabler and let you know about some of the great new arrivals at SCACD!! Take a look:

Happy shopping! 

Melanie

No comments: