Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Winter Guardian

Hi friends!

I spent some time the other night colouring up one of the GORGEOUS digital stamps from SCACD...you did hear about the Carmen Medlin for SCACD Digital images right?! Susana has introduced some amazing new images  and also re-released some former images that were previously only available in rubber! Digital images are so versatile. You can resize and flip the images to suit your needs, not to mention the benefits of shopping from home in your jammies and being able to download to start colouring right away!

This is Winter Guardian...she just happens to be one of my favourites. :)  I LOVE this style of Carmen's. She's so elegant. With colder weather and the holidays soon approaching, she'd be perfect for your seasonal projects. I haven't had time to put her on a card yet, but I will be doing that soon. I added some Stardust Stickles to her wings and the snow in the globe. I think I'll likely add some glossy accents to the glass globe before placing her on my final project.


Copics:   Skin: E000, E00, E11, RV95  Hair: E50, E31, E33, E37, E59, BV29  Dress: B91, B93, B95, B97, BV29, N5, E42, E43, E47  Wings: BG70, B91, B93, E42, E40

Speaking of holiday projects, here are a few suggestions of products at SCACD for a jump start on your crafty creations!

  • New Holiday Paper Pads can be found HERE.
  • Wild Rose Holiday stamps HERE.
  • Dies by SCACD are perfect for embellishing your projects! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Melanie

No comments: